- Tea boxes & samplers
- Tea canisters
- "The Origins of Tea” Limited Editions
- Valentine's Day
- Plaisirs Purs
This "Matcha" bamboo case contains:
- A canister of Matcha Impérial, 40g: a Gyokuro green tea powder from Japan
- A pack of Matcha pâtissier, 50g: a baking Matcha you can enhance both sweet and savoury recipes (cakes, sponges, shortbreads, biscuits…). It will bring them a delicious and unusual colour and flavour.
- A Japanese ceramic ceremonial bowl hand-made with a black, ochre and brown glaze finish. Capacity: 50cl
- A Matcha canister designed to hold the precious Matcha tea. Capacity: 40g
- A tea whisk to beat the Matcha powder and hot water mixture in the ceremony bowl until the liquid is thick and foamy.
- A tea spatula used to measure out the Matcha (3 spoonfuls for each guest) which is then poured into the ceremony bowl.
- A pack of Matcha tea sweets, 100g: made from a traditional Japanese recipe using sugar and Matcha tea.
Essential for discovering tea, the Theophile Guide (in French) is included in this box set and is full of useful information and practical advice.