- Tea boxes & samplers
- Tea canisters
- "The Origins of Tea” Limited Editions
- Valentine's Day
- Plaisirs Purs
In this bamboo case, Le Palais des Thés brings together a delicious selection of teas and treats that will ensure your breakfast or brunch is the perfect way to start the day:
- A canister of Big Ben, 100g: a very good blend of Yunnan and Assam. Both mild and invigorating, round and spicy, it is a successful blend of the main characteristics of both teas.
- A canister of Grand Yunnan Impérial, 100g: a flowery and mild black tea from China, with plenty of golden buds. A must for customers of Le Palais des Thés.
- A canister of Margaret's Hope, 100g: a invigorating and dark fruity black tea from India.
- A délice de thé griottes au thé noir du Yunnan, 240 g: the lively, tangy flavour of morello cherries sweetened by black Yunnan tea.
- A délice de thé abricot au Margaret's Hope, 240 g: apricots paired with the lively, aromatic notes of Margaret's Hope.
- A gingerbread with cherries, 350g.
- A box of 60 XL paper tea filters.
- A paper filters stainless steel clip.
Essential for discovering tea, the Theophile Guide (in French) is included in this box set and is full of useful information and practical advice.