This tea set with delicate illustrations features a selection of 10 single-estate teas, handpicked to introduce you to the diverse range of teas around the world.
It is provided with an introduction book to tastings.
This tea set contains 10 tubes of single-estate teas:
- Grand Yunnan Impérial: flowery and mild black tea of China, perfect in the morning.
- Long Jing: green tea of China with a delicate chestnut aroma, lightly sweet.
- Pu Erh Impérial: Chinese black tea with intense and powerful scents.
- Genmaïcha Yama: a unique mix of Bancha tea and roasted rice.
- Sencha Ariake green tea of japan: perfect the morning.
- Butterfly of Taiwan: beautiful Oolong tea, woody and honeyed.
- Grand Himalaya: a blend made with the best Darjeeling from the First Flush.
- Margaret’s Hope: a fruity Darjeeling with a great character.
- Assam Hattiali: a high quality Assam, black tea from India with a spicy and full-bodied liquor.
- Saint-James: black tea from Sri Lanka, a light and copper-coloured infusion.
Each tube contains enough tea to brew a 6- to 8-cup pot.
To prepare each tea at its best, you can refer to the Infusion Chart.
Specificities of the tea set:
10 whole leaf tea tubes of 12 g (0.4 OZ)
Net weight: 120 g (2.1 OZ)
Size: 26 x 15.5 x 3.5 cm
What's in this box?
- Grand Yunnan Impérial
Mellow and floral, with just a hint of astringency, this delicious breakfast tea with a honeyed flavour, will wake you up without overstimulating
- Long Jing
Breathe in the chestnut scent of this green tea, the best known and most popular in China, and imagine yourself on a stroll through the woods
- Pu Erh Impérial
Widely renowned in China for its many benefits, this dark tea with a strong scent of damp earth is the perfect digestive aid after a rich meal
- Genmaicha Yama
A surprising blend of Bancha green tea and toasted rice, this Japanese variety is unique with its roasted grains and characteristic flavour
- Sencha Ariake
This Japanese green tea is sweet yet invigorating, with a grassy and slightly salty flavour. A perfect gentle introduction to the joys of Sencha teas
- Butterfly Of Taiwan
Butterfly of Taiwan is a gorgeous oolong from Taiwan. Woody and honeyed, mellow with a lingering flavor, it will delight connoisseurs
- Grand Himalaya
A blend of the best teas from the spring flush, this black tea is bursting with rich flavours: green almond, Muscat grapes, and grassy notes
- Darjeeling Margaret's Hope F.T.G.F.O.P Second Flush
This tea from the Himalayan highlands features dark and fruity notes. A second flush with plenty of character
- Assam Hattiali T.G.F.O.P Second Flush
The floral and spicy notes of this tippy Assam tea make it a perfect choice for the morning, with its pronounced, full-bodied flavour
Harvested from one of Sri Lanka’s most celebrated estates, this black breakfast tea is potent and full-bodied with an almost chocolate flavour