This generous set makes the perfect gift. It includes 7 Doypack pouches, each containing 100 g of our top single-estate and flavored teas.
The teas included in the gift set are:
- Thé du Hammam: Sweet and fruity, Thé du Hammam is a green tea inspired by a traditional Turkish recipe. Its fragrance recalls orange blossoms, roses, berries, and the flesh of green dates. Equally delicious hot or iced.
- Inspired by an ancestral recipe developed in a Tibetan monastery, Thé des Moines is a rare blend with a unique floral flavor.
- Sprinkled with safflower petals, Thé des Lords boasts the most intense bergamot flavor of all the Earl Greys. It is delicious at any time of day.
- Sweet, floral, Grand Yunnan Impérial is sometimes called the "mocha of teas" or "surgeon's tea" for its pronounced character and subtle flavor. A wonderful morning tea with a honeyed flavor that reinvigorates without overstimulating.
- Darjeeling Margaret's Hope is a highly coveted summer Darjeeling from the high Himalayan plateaus. Dark, fruity, and full of character, it stimulates without overexciting.
- Japanese Sencha Superior represents 80% of tea production in Japan, and is the most widely consumed tea in the country. Lively and full, it is particularly appreciated for its refreshing aroma and vegetal notes.
- Delicately flavoured with citrus and ginger, Vive le thé !is the perfect green tea to induce a good mood and joie de vivre! With pieces of orange, it is delicious served hot or iced.
Green magnetised gift box.
What's in this box?
- Thé du Hammam
Inspired by a traditional Turkish recipe, this sweet and fruity green tea evokes green dates, orange blossoms, roses, and berries.
- Thé des Moines
Inspired by an age-old recipe developed in a Tibetan monastery, this blend of black and green tea has a unique floral flavour.
- Thé des Lords
A quintessential English tea with a sprinkle of safflower petals. This highly distinguished "Lord" is our Earl Grey with the most pronounced bergamot flavour.
- Grand Yunnan Impérial
Mellow and floral, with just a hint of astringency, this delicious breakfast tea with a honeyed flavour, will wake you up without overstimulating.
- Darjeeling Margaret’s Hope
This tea from the Himalayan highlands features dark and fruity notes. A second flush with plenty of character.
- Sencha Supérieur
This invigorating green tea is one of the most popular in Japan, where people love its grassy notes and refreshing fragrance.
- Vive le thé !
This citrus bouquet, delicately flavoured with ginger, celebrates a sunny disposition and zest for life.