A blend of the best teas from the spring flush, this black tea is bursting with rich flavours: green almond, Muscat grapes, and grassy notes.
- Darjeeling, India
- Tea colour:
- black tea
- Colours: very varied: green, coppery, brown
- Scents: notes of stewed and fresh fruit accompanied by floral notes, with an underlying toasted aroma
- Colours: green and coppery
- Scents: woody, honey, fruity notes with a few spicy notes, all combined with fresher, more planty notes
- Colour: green and gleaming
- Flavours: slight acidity and bitterness which gives this tea its long-lasting qualities
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: a tea that develops as it lingers, well sustained by the astringency of the woody, vanilla notes and a few planty notes
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.