A blend of the best teas from the spring flush, this black tea is bursting with rich flavours: green almond, Muscat grapes, and grassy notes.
- Darjeeling, India
- Tea colour:
- black tea
- Colours: very varied: green, coppery, brown
- Scents: notes of stewed and fresh fruit accompanied by floral notes, with an underlying toasted aroma
- Colours: green and coppery
- Scents: woody, honey, fruity notes with a few spicy notes, all combined with fresher, more planty notes
- Colour: green and gleaming
- Flavours: slight acidity and bitterness which gives this tea its long-lasting qualities
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: a tea that develops as it lingers, well sustained by the astringency of the woody, vanilla notes and a few planty notes
Suggestion of preparation
With the tasting set: 3'45 minutes in water heated to 85°C.