This Darjeeling is from the Rohini garden. The plantation is located in West Bengal (in the Kurseong district), and stretches out over 144 hectares at between 300 and 1300 metres above sea level. The spring harvests are renowned for their freshness and aromatic complexity.
A spring Darjeeling with floral flavours and fresh zesty notes. It is sweet with a very smooth texture.
- Origin :
- Darjeeling, India
- Tea colour :
- Black tea
- Appearance: large rolled leaves and buds
- Colour: light green and dark green leaves, buds with silvery glints
- Scents: zesty, floral, vegetal, toasted
- Scents: rose, raw vegetables, citrus
- Colour: golden
- Texture: smooth
- Flavours: sweet
- Aromas: rose bouquet, fresh vegetal, almond, zesty, raw vegetable, brioche, finely toasted
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: an excellent spring Darjeeling with fruity and floral fragrances blossoming from a smooth texture, which is enhanced by a subtly sweet flavour.
Suggestion of preparation
With the tasting set: 3'45 minutes in water heated to 85°C
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.