This tea comes to us from the Rohini tea garden, located in Kurseong subdivision. The plantation stretches over 144 hectares between 300 and 1,300 metres above sea level.Darjeeling spring teas are renowned for both their aromatic complexity and their freshness.
A spring Grand Cru with vegetal, almond, floral and yellow fruit notes, which are supported by a highly smooth texture.
- Origin :
- Darjeeling, India
- Tea colour :
- Black tea
- Appearance: blend of leaves and large buds
- Colour: green, brown, copper and silver
- Scents: vegetal, almond, toasted
- Scents: floral, orange blossom, brioche
- Colour: golden
- Texture: smooth
- Flavours: sweet, with a hint of acidity
- Aromas: fresh vegetal, almond, floral, fruity (citrus), brioche hints
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: a spring Darjeeling boasting delightfully freshvegetal, floral and fruity notes, as well as a highly balanced, smooth texture
Suggestion of preparation
With the tasting set: 3'45 minutes in water heated to 85°C
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.