This generous set includes 7 doypack pouches, each containing 100 g of our top single-estate teas:
- Genmaicha Yama: a traditional Japanese tea that blends Bancha green tea with roasted brown rice.
- Long Jing: one of the best reputations among Chinese teas, with its roast chestnut notes.
- Pu Erh Impérial: a dark tea with powerful scent. It is also know as a tea that helps digestion.
- Organic Big Ben: a blend of Yunnan and Assam black teas. Both mild and invigorating, round and spicy, it's a perfect morning tea.
- Grand Yunnan Impérial: a black tea from China. The character and subtle quality of this floral, sweet tea have earned it the name ""the mocha of teas"", because it awakens without over stimulating.
- Darjeeling Margaret's Hope: dark, fruity, and full of character, it stimulates without overexciting.
- Sencha Ariake: both smooth and stimulating, it is ideal in the morning and recommended to aid concentration.
What's in this box?
- Darjeeling Margaret's Hope F.T.G.F.O.P Second Flush
This tea from the Himalayan highlands features dark and fruity notes. A second flush with plenty of character
- Organic Big Ben
It's time for breakfast with this smooth yet invigorating blend, a mellow and spicy combination of Yunnan and Assam teas
- Genmaicha Yama
A surprising blend of Bancha green tea and toasted rice, this Japanese variety is unique with its roasted grains and characteristic flavour
- Grand Yunnan Impérial
Mellow and floral, with just a hint of astringency, this delicious breakfast tea with a honeyed flavour, will wake you up without overstimulating
- Long Jing
Breathe in the chestnut scent of this green tea, the best known and most popular in China, and imagine yourself on a stroll through the woods
- Pu Erh Impérial
Widely renowned in China for its many benefits, this dark tea with a strong scent of damp earth is the perfect digestive aid after a rich meal
- Sencha Ariake
This Japanese green tea is sweet yet invigorating, with a grassy and slightly salty flavour. A perfect gentle introduction to the joys of Sencha teas