This generous set makes the perfect gift. It includes 7 Doypack pouches, each containing 100 g of our top single-estate and flavoured teas.
The teas included in the gift set are:
- Thé du Hammam: sweet and fruity, Thé du Hammam is a green tea inspired by a traditional Turkish recipe. Its fragrance recalls orange blossoms, roses, berries, and the flesh of green dates. Equally delicious hot or iced.
- Thé des Moines: inspired by an ancestral recipe developed in a Tibetan monastery, Thé des Moines is a rare blend with a unique floral flavor.
- Thé des Lords: sprinkled with safflower petals, it boasts the most intense bergamot flavor of all the Earl Greys. It is delicious at any time of day.
- Grand Yunnan Impérial: a sweet and floral tea, sometimes called the "mocha of teas" or "surgeon's tea" for its pronounced character and subtle flavor. A wonderful morning tea with a honeyed flavor that reinvigorates without overstimulating.
- Darjeeling Margaret's Hope: a highly coveted summer Darjeeling from the high Himalayan plateaus. Dark, fruity, and full of character, it stimulates without overexciting.
- Sencha Ariake: this Japanese green tea is sweet yet invigorating, with a grassy and slightly salty flavour. A perfect gentle introduction to the joys of Sencha teas.
- Vive le thé !: delicately flavoured with citrus and ginger, Vive le thé ! is the perfect green tea to induce a good mood and joie de vivre! With pieces of orange, it is delicious served hot or iced.
Green magnetised gift box surrounded by a beautiful red cardboard tube.
What's in this box?
- Thé du Hammam
Inspired by a traditional Turkish recipe, this sweet and fruity green tea evokes green dates, orange blossoms, roses, and berries
- Thé des Moines
Inspired by an age-old recipe developed in a Tibetan monastery, this blend of black and green tea has a unique floral flavour
- Thé des Lords
A quintessential English tea with a sprinkle of safflower petals. This highly distinguished "Lord" is our Earl Grey with the most pronounced bergamot flavour
- Grand Yunnan Impérial
Mellow and floral, with just a hint of astringency, this delicious breakfast tea with a honeyed flavour, will wake you up without overstimulating
- Vive le Thé
This citrus bouquet, delicately flavoured with ginger, celebrates a sunny disposition and zest for life
- Darjeeling Margaret's Hope F.T.G.F.O.P Second Flush
This tea from the Himalayan highlands features dark and fruity notes. A second flush with plenty of character
- Sencha Ariake
This Japanese green tea is sweet yet invigorating, with a grassy and slightly salty flavour. A perfect gentle introduction to the joys of Sencha teas