The New Bohemian
This cocktail was created by Philippe Carraz, head barman at l’Alcazar in Paris, exclusively for Palais des Thés.4 glasses Cocktail with alcohol
- 6g , Palais des Thés
- 20 cl filtered water
- 16 cl cognac
- 6 cl maple syrup
- 6 cl grapefruit juice
- Fleur de sel
- Dry cider
- Infuse 6g of in 20 cl of filtered water at 90°C for 4 minutes.
- Pour the infusion into 4 large glasses filled with ice cubes to cool it, leave for 30 seconds, then remove the ice cubes
- Place in the shaker 4 cl of cognac, 1.5 cl of maple syrup, 1.5 cl grapefruit juice, a tiny pinch of fleur de sel, then add ice cubes and shake for 10 to 15 seconds. Filter and pour into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Add 5 cl of the infusion and top up with the cider.
- Stir with a straw.
- Repeat for the 3 other glasses.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation