Cod parcels with Matcha parmesan topping
This recipe was devised by Maïa, a blogger @petitsbeguins, exclusively for Palais des Thés.Serves 2 Dish
- 2 cod steaks
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon
- 3 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- 5 pieces sundried tomato
- 3 tablespoons pine kernels
- 1 tablespoon
- Top each piece of cod with the yoghurt, lemon juice and halved cherry tomatoes.
- Wrap loosely in baking parchment and bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Combine the topping ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Just before serving, dust a little over the cooked cod using a sieve.
- Then divide the Matcha parmesan topping between the two portions.