A rare grand cru from an, as yet, little-known producer country: Georgia. It is harvested in the region of Guria, 200 metres above sea level. This green tea harvest consists of whole leaves made from cultivars developed in Georgia itself.
A silky, sweet Georgian green tea with a very fine acidity. Its vegetal, mineral and nutty notes are very fresh.
- Guria, Georgia
- Tea colour:
- green tea
- Appearance: twisted leaves
- Colour: dark green
- Scents: vegetal, floral, fruit
- Scents: vegetal, floral, iodine
- Colour: yellow-green
- Texture: silky
- Flavours: sweet, fine acidity
- Aromas: fresh vegetal, fruit (fresh nuts), hints of sea air and butter, mineral
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: a fresh green tea with a silky texture and fresh, vegetal, fruity and mineral notes with a hint of sea air
Suggestion of preparation
With the tasting set: 4 minutes in water heated to 75°C
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.