This green tea from the mountains of the Son La region in Vietnam is harvested at high altitudes from old Shan tea plants. It is the result of ancestral know-how hand down from generation to generation.
A floral, vegetal Grand Cru with notes of hazelnut, minerals and butter and toasted undertones. It boasts a silky texture and a delicately sweet taste.
- Son La, Vietnam
- Tea colour:
- green tea
- Appearance: large leaves wih many buds
- Colour: green leaves and silver buds
- Scents: mineral, vegetal, heated flint
- Scents: fruit, vegetal, floral
- Colour: pale yellow
- Texture: silky
- Flavours: sweet
- Aromas: floral, vegetal (fresh), fruit (fresh nuts), mineral (flint), butter, toasted hints, honey
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: a delicious sweet and silky green tea that reveals a gourmet aromatic profile, with splendidly fresh vegetal and floral accents
Suggestion of preparation
With the tasting set: 4 minutes in water heated to 75°C
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.