Consisting exclusively of pieces of stem (hence the name stem tea), this original tea develops a harmonious bouquet, at once fresh and thirst-quenching. An excellent choice at any time of day.
- Appearance: lovely green stems.
- Colour: both light and dark green.
- Scents: very fragrant, with plant-basted, buttery and marine notes (cooked fish meat).
- Appearance: pretty stems, glossy green in colour.
- Colour: light green.
- Scents: very planty with a few floral notes (rose) and pronounced notes of fish and crab-meat.
- Colour: lovely green colour which creates a cloudy liquor.
- Texture: a fairly supple and slightly astringent texture gives the tea a powdery feel. Pronounced and long-lasting aromas.
- Aromas: initial iodine and marine aromas (raw fish) which develop plant-based then minty notes, providing a feeling of freshness, before finishing on a note of blackcurrant at the back of the mouth.
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: the succession of marine, plant-based and blackcurrant notes makes this a very interesting tea and provides good length in the mouth.
Suggestion of preparation
With the tasting set: 2-3 minutes in water heated to 90°C.
To prepare iced tea:
Steep 16g in 1L of water at room temperature 45min. Remove the tea leaves and refrigerate.