The finest green tea buds are shaped into tiny balls and scented 7 times over with freshly picked flowers, which are then removed by hand, one by one. The very best among jasmine teas.
- Appearance: pea-sized balls, shaped from long silver buds
- Scents: the intense, heady note of jasmine dominates
- Appearance: the three buds that make up the ball unfurl
- Scents: jasmine throughout, rich and complex, with no animal note
- Colour: straw
- Texture: no trace of astringency, even after steeping for several minutes. A very velvety, round impression.
- Aromas: the floral note of the jasmine is both opulent and fresh. Accents of red fruit (wild strawberry), some cooked, with the vigorousness of green tea in the background.
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.