This tea is really quite unique.
Plucked and processed entirely by hand at the Jukro farm, this is one of the best black teas produced in the country. The cocoa, vanilla bouquet evokes the rich note of the China Qimen Mao Feng teas, but its strength, richness and intensity takes us more in the direction of the best dark Wu Longs from Taiwan.
An outstanding gastronomic experience!
- South Korea, Hadong district
- Tea colour:
- black tea
- Appearance: evenly rolled leaves according to the traditional black tea method
- Colour: dark brown, a few golden hints
- Scents: very intense scents: chocolate in attack, vanilla, toasted nuance, buttery milk, fruity(cooked fruit, jam)
- Colour: brown
- Scents: highly chocolate attack, milky (hot milk), vanilla note (vanilla sugar, vanilla pod),toasted (roasted cocoa beans), cooked fruit (jam), rose geranium nuance in the back
- Colour: clear and gleaming coppery liquor
- Texture: very supple, round and full in the mouth, creating an oily feel which increases themilky sensation
- Flavours: sweet hint
- Aromas: sweet vanilla attack (vanilla sugar, vanilla pod), very milky chocolate note with floralnuances, honey, wax wood and fruity notes (jam)
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: a delicious profile with a lovely length, and verychocolaty, vanilla and woody notes that linger in the mouth
Suggestion of preparation
With the testing: 4 minutes in water heated to 90°C
Black tea (100%)
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.