When the gourmet and comforting flavours of the Christmas tea combines with delicious treats, the result is a gift set of delights and wonders.
Le Thé Féerique gift set combines :
- Le Thé Féerique metal tin (120 g – 3.5 oz) :
- A delightful melange of green tea and roasted rice balanced with the sweetness of almond, le Thé Féerique conjures up the magic and enchantment of Christmas making it the perfect blend to celebrate the festive season.
- Chocolate & Orange Shortbreads (170 g – 5.3 oz) :
- A gourmet chocolate orange blend, a pure butter recipe, a Scottish traditional know-how. This shortbread is a real delight with Christmas flavours!
- Small hazelnut calissons (110 g – 3.8 oz) : traditional recipe made in Provence, these small hazelnut calissons made from candied melons and citrus are prepared with the better ingredients and without dyes. Enjoy as much as you like!
- Christmas mug 44cL : the Christmas Mug was created exclusively for Christmas 2022. Its unique design is ideal to savor teas or infusions in a mug thatbelongs to the Delights and Magical universe.
A box of S paper filters is offer in this gift set.
What's in this box?
- Le Thé Féerique : green tea Genmaicha (green tea*, roasted rice*)** (China) (66%), cocoa husk*, chicory root roasted*, cinnamon* (6%), orange peel*, natural flavours, almonds* (2%).
* Organically grown ingredients
- Chocolate & orange shortbreads: Flour (wheat flour (gluten), calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), butter (30%) (milk, salt), sugar, dark chocolate (8.8%) (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, fat reduced cocoa powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin), ground rice, orange oil (0.6%). May contain traces of nuts and eggs. Store in a cool dry place.
- Small hazelnut calissons: hazelnuts (37%)(EU origin), candied fruits (melon, fructose glucose syrup, acidity regulator: citric acid), sugar, icing sugar, honey, invert sugar syrup, glucose syrup, natural flavor of orange blossom, candied orange peel (orange peel, fructose glucose syrup, sugar, preservative : E202, acidity regulator, citric acid), egg whites, unleavened bread (potato starch, sunflower oil). May contain traces of nuts, soy and milk. Store in a cool dry place.
- Infuser Mug: Its generous 44 cl capacity means it can be used to brew and drink delicious loose-leaf teas and infusions thanks to the large stainless-steel filter. The lid retains the heat and aromas while the tea steeps and can then be used as a stand for the filter.
- Measuring spoon: This measuring spoon is perfect to prepare your tea in an easy way : one spoon is the equivalent to 2g of tea , which is the ideal quantity for a cup.
- Tea filters: S tea filters are made for mugs and small tea pots (2 cups), they can contain until 5gr of tea.