- Aspect: twisted leaves.
- Colour: dark green
- Scents: a pronounced vegetal note (cooked vegetables, cut grass) and a mineral hint.
- Colour: green.
- Scents: vegetal to start (cooked vegetable, cut grass), a mineral hint, a floral scent, a subtleanimal aroma and a toasted note.
- Colour: a green liquor with a hint of yellow.
- Texture: a very delicate astringency to start, which coats the mouth and gives the tea a goodpresence.
- Aromas: vegetal, mineral and metallic to start, with nuts, a toasted hint, and floral scents inthe middle.
- Aromatic profil and lenght in the mouth: a lively, pleasant length with vegetal (rawvegetables) and cut grass notes.