Indian DETOX is a delicious black tea combining the detox benefits of turmeric and lemon with a healing plant, holy basil. This zesty, spicy blend that will rebalance your body to aid digestion can be enjoyed both hot and iced.
A detox inspired by ancient Indian practices which consider the stomach to be a second brain: the stomach must function properly so that the rest of the body and spirit remains healthy. So our Indian DETOX is based on digestive rebalancing.
This blend is made up of:
- black tea from India: the naturally beneficial Assam black tea also has antioxidant properties. Very rich in tannins, it has a positive, relaxing effect on the digestive system, helps calm inflammation, and ease stomach pain.
- turmeric: this spice that grows mainly in South Asia (India) has been one of the main spices used in India for more than 5,000 years, for its unique flavour and for its preventive and curative benefits in traditional medicine. Recommended to treat digestive disorders, it has anti-inflammatory properties, improves digestion, relieves constipation and eases bloating.
- tulsi herb: also known as “holy basil” or the “queen of herbs”, this Indian plant has been venerated and used for thousands of years as a medicinal plant, especially in the Ayurvedic tradition. It has many curative properties including the ability to ease digestive disorders as well as purifying, detoxifying properties that help the body and mind feel lighter.
- lemon: fresh and zesty, this staple of detoxifying treatments promotes comfortable digestion and a feeling of lightness.
This tea is made up of ingredients grown organically and has several organic certifications: AB label, EU certified organic food label, Ecocert organic certification, USDA Organic label.
To go further: Which detox tea should you choose?
Suggestion of preparation
How to prepare this tea hot:
Infuse 15g of Organic Indian DETOX in 1L of water at 90°C for 3-5 min.
How to prepare this tea iced:
Infuse 16g of Organic Indian DETOX in 1L of water at room temperature for 30 min.
When the infusion is ready, place the liquor in the fridge to cool.
Black tea* (India) (72%), ginger*, holy basil* (5%), lemon peel* (5%), cardamom*, turmeric* (3%), orange peel*, natural flavour.
* Organically grown ingredients