South African DETOX is a delicious blend combining the detox and draining benefits of 3 typical plants from this region — rooibos, honeybush, and moringa — with the sweet flavours of African mango. It can be enjoyed both hot and iced.
This blend is made up of:
- rooibos: a shrub that only grows in South Africa and gives a caffeine-free liquor. Its has recognised health benefits: a powerful antioxidant, rich in mineral salts that encourages the elimination of toxins.
- honeybush: this relative of rooibos, grown in South Africa, has been used for a long time by South Africans for its medicinal properties. Its flowers smell of honey, hence its name. Also caffeine-free, it contains flavonoids (antioxidants) which encourage the elimination of toxins and have draining properties.
- moringa: also known in Africa as the “miracle tree”, this highly nutritional plant with emerald-green leaves is recognised as a “superfood”. Naturally rich in antioxidants, vitamins, essential amino acids and minerals, it is ideal for gently draining the body and supporting weight loss.
- African mango: also known as wild mango, it brings a flavoursome touch.
This tea is made up of ingredients grown organically and has several organic certifications: AB label, EU certified organic food label, Ecocert organic certification, USDA Organic label.
To go further: Which detox tea should you choose?
Suggestion of preparation
How to prepare this tea hot:
Infuse 15g of tea in 1L of water at 95°C for 5 min.
How to prepare this tea iced:
Infuse 16g of tea in 1L of water at room temperature for 45 min.
When the infusion is ready, place the liquor in the fridge to cool.
Rooibos* (South Africa) (86%), honeybush* (5%), moringa* (5%), natural mango flavour (4%), safflower petals.
* Organically grown ingredients.