A remarkably distinctive harvest made from buds, originating on the Bu Lang mountain at an altitude of 1000 metres. Queen of Puerh belongs to the Pu Erh Shu family, having undergone an accelerated fermentation process before being dried and sorted.
This exceptional tea is characterised by its subtle floral aromatic notes, its sweet flavour and its elegant silky texture. An atypical and highly elegant tea.
- Yunnan, China
- Tea colour:
- dark tea, Pu Erh Shu (ripe)
- Appearance: spectacular and gently twisted buds
- Colour:brown, with amber reflections
- Scents: woody, animal, mushroom
- Scents: woody, button mushroom, honey
- Colour: dark ocher
- Texture: silky
- Flavours: sweet
- Aromas:floral head notes (rose), humid wood, mushrooms, with a delicately liquorice-scented finale
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: An elegant and sweet Puerh, with a perfectly silky texture. The subtle attack notes with floral nuances are completed by woody and liquorice-scented deep notes. A complex and sophisticated tea
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.