This spring tea is made from a particularly fine harvest made up of tender leaves and buds. It is a green tea, which is rarely found in the Darjeeling region.
This Grand Cru tea reveals two main aromatic notes, which are fruity and vegetal. Its powdery texture gives the aromas a long finish when tasting. A great find for fans of green tea.
- Darjeeling, India
- Tea colour:
- green tea
- Appearance: large, delicately crumpled leaves
- Colours: dark green and olive green
- Scents: fruit, vegetal, toasted
- Scents: vegetal, fruit, floral
- Colours: golden
- Texture: velevty
- Flavours: sweet, subtle bitterness which gives the aromas a long finish
- Aromas: vegetal, floral, zesty, raw vegetable (asparagus), exotic fruit, almond, mineral hint
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: this unconventional green tea surprises thanks to its vegetal and very fruity notes. Its subtly powdered texture gives the intense aromas of this Grand Cru a long finish. A rare Darjeeling!
Suggestion of preparation
With the testing: 4 minutes in water heated to 75°C
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.