- Origin: Shizuoka prefecture, Japan
- Tea colour: green tea
- Appearance: folded leaves
- Colour: green
- Scents: buttery, cooked vegetable, caramel, vanilla, marine (whelk)
- Scents: very fragrant and rich cooked vegetable note, counterbalanced by a mellow sweet note.
- Floral accents of rose as well as iodine (fish)
- Colour: intense green.
- Texture: soft and supple in the mouth.
- Flavours: umami, sweet.
- Aromas: echo the scents of the infusion.
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: interesting frank and mellow introduction which gives way to a subsequent freshness.