An Indonesian tea from Cisujen, in the west of the country. The tea is harvested manually, resulting in attractive delicately-twisted leaves accompanied by fine silvery buds. A balanced and elegant green tea.
A sweet, silky Grand Cru boasting delicate notes of yellow fruit, fresh hazelnuts and white flowers with a vegetal and mineral finish.
- Jawa Barat, Indonesia
- Tea colour:
- green tea
- Appearance: finely twisted leaves with a lot of buds
- Colour: dark green leaves, with silver buds
- Scents: fruit, cinnamon, honey
- Scents: very floral, fresh almond, fresh vegetal
- Colour: pale yellow
- Texture: silky
- Flavours: sweet, fine acidity
- Aromas: fruit attack (yellow fruits), nuts (fresh nuts), very floral (white flowers), buttery, mineral hint, fresh vegetal
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: a very stylish, floral and fruity green tea. Its silky texture reveals long-lasting fresh gourmet notes which bring to mind spring teas
Suggestion of preparation
With the testing: 4 minutes in water heated to 75°C
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.