A tea harvested in Cisujen, in western Indonesia. This white tea is made using the same technique as Chinese teas:after the harvest, the leaves are withered and dried for four days. The fine harvest consists of large leaves anddelightful buds.
A round, gourmet Grand Cru with a smooth texture and mild, sweet flavour. It has fruity and floral aromatic notes of vanilla and honey.
- Jawa Barat, Indonesia
- Tea colour:
- white tea
- Appearance: large entire leaves alongside spectacular buds
- Colour: brown leaves and silver buds
- Scents: dry vegetal, nuts, floral
- Scents: dry vegetal, vanilla, ripe grape
- Colour: golden
- Texture: very smooth
- Flavours: sweet
- Aromas: vegetal attack (dry vegetal), vanilla, flower honey, floral (rose), sweet almond, Paris mushroom hints, intense fruit to finish (ripe fruits, muscat grape)
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: a complex white tea with vegetal, vanilla, floral and highly fruity notes. Its smooth texture brings out the gentle, sweet flavour and gourmet notes of this exceptional Grand Cru
Suggestion of preparation
With the testing: 7 minutes in water heated to 80°C
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.