Discover a box of tea tubes to initiate yourself to the art of tea tasting. Each tube highlights the region, the country of origin, the type of tea, the appearance of the leaves as well as the ideal preparation conditions.
It contains 10 tea tubes (approximately 12 g per tube) of each of the following teas:
- Milky Oolong: This gourmet oolong from Thailand is a delight with its buttery, vanilla and fresh floral notes.
- Butterfly of Taïwan: With its roundness and length in the mouth and its woody, honeyed and spicy notes, this Oolong is unanimously appreciated.
- Genmaicha Yama: a traditional Japanese tea that blends Bancha green tea with roasted brown rice.
- Sencha Ariake: both smooth and stimulating, it is ideal in the morning and recommended to aid concentration.
- Long Jing: one of the best reputations among Chinese teas, with its roast chestnut notes.
- Grand Yunnan Imperial: a black tea from China. The character and subtle quality of this floral, sweet tea have earned it the name ""the mocha of teas"", because it awakens without over stimulating.
- Darjeeling Margaret's Hope: dark, fruity, and full of character, it stimulates without overexciting.
- Kenya Kirinyaga: its intense woody and honeyed notes, as well as its robust texture make this powerful black tea a perfect breakfast companion.
- Pu Erh Imperial: a dark tea with powerful scent. It is also know as a tea that helps digestion.
- Jejudo Imperial: sweet and mellow, its marine and fresh hazelnut notes are typical of sejak - Korean spring teas. Well worth trying, this tea is ofa very high quality.
To go further, this tasting set contains a booklet that teaches the basics of tasting, introduces the original teas and presents the 10 teas in the set with additional information on the manufacture, the origin, etc.
What's in this box?
- Milky Oolong
Oolong from Thailand with delicious milky flavours and wonderfully rich notes.
- Butterfly of Taiwan
A superb tea with woody, honeyed and spicy notes.
- Genmaicha Yama
A surprising blend of Bancha green tea and toasted rice, this Japanese variety is unique with its roasted grains and characteristic flavour.
- Sencha Ariake
This Japanese green tea is sweet yet invigorating, with a grassy and slightly salty flavour. A perfect gentle introduction to the joys of Sencha teas.
- Long Jing
Breathe in the chestnut scent of this green tea, the best known and most popular in China, and imagine yourself on a stroll through the woods.
- Grand Yunnan Impérial
Mellow and floral, with just a hint of astringency, this delicious breakfast tea with a honeyed flavour, will wake you up without overstimulating.
- Darjeeling Margaret's Hope F.T.G.F.O.P Second Flush
This tea from the Himalayan highlands features dark and fruity notes. A second flush with plenty of character.
- Kenya Kirinyaga
A black tea powerful and aromatic.
- Pu Erh Impérial
Widely renowned in China for its many benefits, this dark tea with a strong scent of damp earth is the perfect digestive aid after a rich meal.
- Jejudo Impérial
A well worth trying Korean green tea, of a very high quality!