This green tea is harvested in Bokeo, in the north east of Laos. The tea plants there have developed in a pollution-freenatural space that is renowned for its rich biodiversity. Its delicate harvest consists of beautiful whole flowers that areshaped by hand.
A green tea with a powdery texture, which stands out due to its highly fruity aromatic profile, with persimmon, quince and mineral notes joining together.
- Bokeo, Laos
- Tea colour:
- green tea
- Appearance: large leaves, delicately rolled
- Colours: dark green
- Scents: vegetal, mineral, fruit
- Scents: fruit, vegetal, iodine
- Colours: gold
- Texture: velvety
- Flavours: sweet with an elegant final bitterness
- Aromas: fruity (exotic fruits, quince and persimmon preserve), vegetal (cooked vegetables) and floral with a mineral finish
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: a green tea reminiscent of autumn fruits with its notes of quince and persimmon preserve as well as aromas of exotic fruits. The mineral finish and the subtly powdery texture prolong the aromas
Suggestion of preparation
With the testing: 4 minutes in water heated to 75°C
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.