The automatic tea maker has changed slightly, and offers improved performance thanks to its new temperature range that can be programmed from 50° to 100°C in increments of 5°C.
There are four additional temperatures (50/55/60/65°C) to allow for greater appreciation of the different varieties of teas. It comprises four parts:
- a cordless teapot with 360° rotating base in toughened glass
- a tea basket and anti-deposit filter in solid stainless steel
- a base in satin-finish stainless steel with backlit controls
- a measuring spoon for tea leaves
An intelligent kettle: Five tea preparation settings are available (green tea, black tea, white tea, Oolong and infusions).
There are three preset steeping intensities (light, medium, strong). The tea maker can also be adjusted to your requirements using the two thermostats on the base:
- The first thermostat is used to set the temperature to between 50°C and 100°C (in increments of 5°C)
- The second thermostat is used to set the steep time to between 30s and 10min (in increments of 30s)
Once these thermostats have been set, the expert tea maker operates automatically: heating the water, lowering the filter, steeping, raising the filter and sounding the ready signal all take place automatically without the user's intervention.
Note: the kettle function can be used alone.
- Maintains the temperature for up to 60min
- Displays the changing temperature
-Remembers the last settings used
- Delayed start for up to 24h
- Goes into standby mode after three minutes not in use
- Power: 2 000 W
- Voltage: 220-240 V / 50Hz
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Dimensions: L 220 x H 260 x D 165 mm
- Volume: 1.2 litres of tea / 1.5 litres of water
- Complies with EC standards
- Guaranteed for two years (parts and labour)