This tea comes from Indonesia and is harvested in the Cisujen mountains in the west of the country. Production isinspired by Chinese and Taiwanese Oolong. The harvest comprises attractive leaves, delicately crumpled. An atypical yet delicious Grand Cru.
A very smooth, sweet tea with notes reminiscent of white flowers, osmanthus, fresh apricot, vanilla and butter with astrong fresh vegetal peak.
- Jawa Barat, Indonesia
- Tea colour:
- Oolong (medium oxidation)
- Appearance: large and crinkled leaves
- Colour: dark green
- Scents: floral, fruit, honey
- Scents: very floral, vegetal, sweet spices
- Colour: golden
- Texture: smooth
- Flavours: sweet
- Aromas: very floral (white floral, lys, osmanthus), fresh vegetal (mint hints), fruit (fresh apricot), vanilla, spicy hint, buttery
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: a delicious oolong with floral, vegetal and fruity notes that blossom on around and smooth texture
Suggestion of preparation
With the tasting set: 5 minutes in water heated to 90°C
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.