Yunnan d'Or comes from an exceptional, incredibly delicate harvest sourced by the Palais des Thés experts directly from the production site.
One of the finest, most delicate, most subtle Yunnan teas.
- Tea colour:
- black tea
- Appearance: large leaves tightly rolled lengthwise, with plenty of beautiful golden buds
- Colours: black, brown and golden
- Scents: wood, undergrowth and honey
- Colour: reddish brown
- Scents: wood (waxed wood), honey (chestnut honey), vanilla, caramel and undergrowth
- Colour: amber
- Texture: velvety, full
- Flavours: acidic
- Aromas: pronounced honey to start, waxed wood, undergrowth, mushroom (truffle), spices, animal
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: a lovely rich finish