A magnificent, unusual white tea produced in Yunnan. This exceptional harvest has been selected with the utmost care, made up exclusively of very uniform silver buds.
This is an exceptional Grand Cru, sweet and oily on the palate with complex, floral, fruity and vanilla aromatic notes. A very mild tea.
- Yunnan, China
- Tea colour:
- white tea
- Appearance: spectacular downy buds.
- Colours: silver buds with subtle golden reflections.
- Scents: flowery, dry vegetal (wicker).
- Scents : fruity (fruit jelly), vanilla.
- Colours: pale gold.
- Texture: oily.
- Flavours: very sweet.
- Aromas: a floral (rose) attack, intense fruits (peach, pear), vegetal nuances, mushrooms, and a vanilla and fresh almond-scented finale.
- Aromatic profile and length in the mouth: an unbelievably mild tea with an intensely sweet taste and a magnificent oily texture. The fruity aromas are mixed with soft vanilla and almond-scented notes in perfect harmony.
Suggestion of preparation
With the testing: 8 minutes in water heated to 80°C
Grands Crus: savour the exceptional
Rare and ephemeral, teas identified as Grands Crus by Palais des Thés are the result of alchemy between a tea plant variety, its terroir and the talent of an artisan grower. Meticulously plucked, processed and sourced in the most respected tea gardens, our Grands Crus unveil unique flavours that reflect the refinement of their origins.