1 glass Cocktail with alcohol
- 8 g
(or one XL tea bag)
- 500 mL fizzy lemonade
- 100 mL Prosecco
- 20 mL elderflower syrup
- Fresh mint
- A few slices of lime
- Crushed ice
- Stem glass
1.For the tea
- Steep 8 g of in 500 mL fizzy lemonade for 1.5 hours in the refrigerator.
- To keep the lemonade from going flat, cover your tea with cling film while steeping and until you add it to the cocktail.
2.Mix the cocktail (makes one drink)
- Start by filling your wine glass with crushed ice. If you don’t have any, you can crush whole ice cubes with a muddler.
- Pour 150 mL of -infused fizzy lemonade, the Prosecco, and the elderflower syrup over the ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lime and enjoy!
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation