Le Temps Retrouvé Madeleines
20 madeleines Dessert
- 6 to 8min
- 45 g milk
- 4 g of
- 115 g eggs (or 3 small eggs)
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 22 g rhododendron honey
- 45 g infused milk
- 150 g flour
- 7 g baking powder
- 3 g of
- 150 g butter
- Bring the milk to a boil, add the tea and let infuse for 30 minutes.
- Strain the infused milk to remove the tea leaves.
- Weigh the filtered preparation and add milk up to 45 g. Set aside.
- In the warm infused milk, add the honey and set aside.
- Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar to obtain a frothy mixture.
- Grind the 3 g of tea.
- Melt the butter (about 80°C).
- Mix the eggs and the sugar till a creamy color. When the mixture is well mixed, add the honey-infused milk, flour and baking powder, the ground tea and finally the melted butter.
- Set aside in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Butter and flour the madeleine tray.
- Mix the madeleine dough to make it smooth.
- Fill the tray and bake at 180°C for 6 to 8 minutes.
Enjoy these madeleines with a little honey.