1 glass Cocktail without alcohol
- 8 g
(or one XL tea bag)
- 500 mL tonic water
- 20 mL lemon juice
- 20 mL orange juice
- 20 mL pineapple juice
- Crushed ice
- Whiskey glass
1.For the tea
- Steep 8 g of in 500 mL tonic water for 1.5 hours in the refrigerator.
- To keep the tonic from going flat, cover your tea with cling film while steeping and until you add it to the cocktail.
2.Mix the cocktail (makes one drink)
- Fill a shaker with crushed ice, then add 120 mL of -infused tonic water and the juices
- Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds, then pour into a lowball glass such as a whiskey glass
- Finish with a splash of grenadine