Recipe by Bastien Gardrat1 glass Cocktail with alcohol
- 1.5 fl.oz
- 1 fl.oz Martell Blue Swift
- 0.2 fl.oz of fresh yellow lemon juice
- 0.4 fl.oz Vanilla Syrup
- Place 6 teaspoons of in a carafe with 25 fl.oz filtered hot water
- Let the tea infuse 15 minutes, remove the filter with the tea leaves and leave the infusion in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tea infusion with the Martell Blue Swift, the lemon juice and the vanilla syrup
- Shake and double strain (place your regular strainer in or on the cocktail shaker and hold a fine mesh strainer by its handle over your glass)
Serve the cocktail in an attractive a Champagne Glass Coupe decorated with a dehydrated lemon slice as a garnish on top of the cocktail.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation