Punch with Thé des Alizés
6 glasses of punch With alcohol
- 8g (0.3 oz) or 1 extra-large tea bag
- ¼ litre rum
- ½ litre orange juice
- 20cl apricot nectar
- 2 tbsp sugar cane syrup
- Infuse the in ¼ litre rum for around 4 hours.
- Remove the infused leaves.
- Add ½ litre orange juice and 20 cl apricot nectar, plus 2 tbsp sugar cane syrup.
- Mix well using a large spoon.
Serve the cocktail in attractive punch glasses decorated with pieces of pineapple. An exciting, flavoursome cocktail to serve to friends.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation