Spicy Passion Cognac
1 glass With alcohol
- 2 tablespoons (8 g) a large filter in
- 3.4 oz. (100 mL) sparkling water
- 1 oz. (30 mL) cognac
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) Grand Marnier
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) cane sugar syrup
- Steep the in ½ liter of filtered water at 175°F (80°C) for 4 min. Let cool, and then pour into an ice cube tray.
- Pour the cognac, Grand Marnier, and cane sugar syrup into a glass. Add the sparkling water.
- Finish with two ice cubes.
- Serve very cold with an orange slice.
This cocktail gradually gets spicier, making it the perfect choice for your next date night.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation