Spicy Passion Milkshake
4 glasses Alcohol-free
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) a large filter in
- ⅓ cup (4 oz. / 120 g) vanilla ice cream
- 2 bananas, sliced into rounds and frozen in advance
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- Steep the in 13.5 oz. (400 mL) filtered water at 175°F (80°C) for 4 min. Let cool and place in the refrigerator. Slice 2 bananas into rounds and freeze.
- In a blender, combine the 2 frozen bananas, steeped , vanilla ice cream, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Blend until the milkshake is smooth and even in consistency.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a cinnamon stick or a skewer of banana slices.
Take a sweet break with this rich milkshake. Enjoy with pieces of candied ginger.