Sunrise on the beach
1 drink Cocktail with alcohol
- 16 g
- 500 mL vodka
- 500 mL filtered water
- 20 mL Crème de Pêche liqueur
- 20 mL passion fruit coulis
- 40 mL cranberry juice
- Highball glass
1. For the teas
- Steep 8 g of in 500 mL vodka for 5 hours.
- Steep 8 g of in 500 mL filtered water (or low-mineral water, if you prefer bottled) for 1.5 hours in the refrigerator.
2.For the cocktail (makes one drink)
- Fill a shaker with crushed ice, then add 60 mL of the vodka-tea mixture, the Crème de Pêche, 160 mL of steeped in water, the coulis, and the cranberry juice.
- Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds, then pour into a highball glass.
Use the remaining steeped Juicy Sunrise to make ice cubes. Pour the brew into an ice cube tray and freeze
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation