1 pitcher Cocktail without alcohol
- 8 g
(or one XL tea bag)
- 500 mL fizzy lemonade
- 1 melon
- 100 mL Orgeat syrup
- ½ bunch of mint
- Ice cubes
- Cocktail stirring spoon
1.For the tea
- Steep 8 g of in 500 mL fizzy lemonade for 1.5 hours in the refrigerator.
- To keep the lemonade from going flat, cover your tea with cling film while steeping and until you add it to the cocktail.
2.For the cocktail (makes one pitcher)
- Cut your melon in half.
- Remove the seeds, then cube the flesh.
- Add the cubes to the pitcher containing the -infused fizzy lemonade
- Add the Orgeat syrup and mint leaves, then stir with the cocktail spoon