Tropical Garden cocktail
5 glasses With alcohol
- 1 litre filtered water
- 170 ml vodka
- 65 ml Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
- 25 ml cane sugar syrup
- Requires a measuring jug
- Infuse 20g of in 1 litre of water.
- Leave to infuse at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Remove the infused leaves.
- Pour half of the liquid into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- You will now have 500 ml of plus ice cubes made with .
- In the measuring jug, combine the infusion with the vodka, Grand Marnier and sugar cane syrup.
- Add the ice cubes.
- Serve in large clear glasses.
Serve as an aperitif accompanied by sundried tomato cake.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation