Ice-lollies with Arbor Garden
Serves 6 Dessert
- 15g (or 5 tbsp)
- ½ litre filtered water
- 3 to 4 tbsp grenadine syrup
- Ice-lolly moulds
- Add 15g to a jug with ½ litre filtered water and leave to infuse at room temperature.
- Remove the infused leaves.
- Mix 3 to 4 tbsp grenadine syrup into this ½ litre of infusion.
- Pour into the ice-lolly moulds and place in the freezer for a few hours.
Dip the moulds briefly in hot water for easy removal of the lollies. These ice-lollies will be loved by young and old alike!