Roast chicken leg, butternut squash with rosemary honey and cream of chicken with Fu Lian Bio
Serves 4 Dish
- 15 g of
- 4 chicken legs (240 g)
- 1 butternut squash
- 50 cl full cream
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 15 g rosemary honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 cl water
- Fine salt
1. The chicken
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Separate the thigh from the drumstick. Splice the drumstick.
- Place the 4 thighs and drumsticks in a dish. Salt and drizzle with olive oil. Cook in the over at 200° for 40 minutes until the skin is crispy.
2. The accompaniment
- Peel the butternut squash and cut into slices 1 cm thick.
- Remove the seeds from the slices at the bottom of the squash.
- Place them on a baking tray and drizzle with 15 g of rosemary honey. Salt and place in the over with the chicken for 20 minutes.
3. The sauce
- Dissolve the powdered chicken stock cube in 50 cl water.
- Heat the check stock and 50 cl cream, bring to the boil to reduce the cream.
- Add the Fu Lian leaves directly into the liquid.
- Infuse while simmering for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and continue infusing for 30 minutes. Filter and return the sauce to the heat to reduce slightly.
- The sauce should be thick and creamy.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Keep warm.
4. To servePlace 2 discs of butternut on a plate. Place the thighs flat and then the drumstick beside it. Coat generously with sauce and decorate with fresh herbs.
Fu Lian is an oolong with a delicate taste. Its aroma combines perfectly with the cream in numerous recipes!