Discover a box of tea tubes to initiate yourself to the art of tea tasting. With The Mini Tea Library, Palais des Thés invites you to discover the art of tasting by trying 5 of its most popular teas.
It contains 5 tea tubes (approximately 12 g per tube) of each of the following teas:
- Lords Tea: a quintessential English tea with a sprinkle of safflower petals. This highly distinguished "Lord" is our Earl Grey with the most pronounced bergamot flavour.
- Grand Yunnan Impérial: this Chinese black tea provides a subtle energy boost. It is soft and floral, with a subtle astringency and a crowd-pleasing honeyed flavour.
- Tibetan Monks Tea: a blend of green and black tea with a unique, floral flavour, this tea is inspired by an ancestral recipe from a Tibetan monastery.
- Sencha Ariake: discover an essential Japanese green tea. The leaves of this tea have a high antioxidant content, and are steamed and folded into needles in the production process. They also offer inviting vegetal and marine notes.
- Hammam Tea: try this essential gourmet and fruity green tea; it is reminiscent of green dates, orange blossom, rose and red berries.
What's in this box?
- Lords Tea
A quintessential English tea with a sprinkle of safflower petals. This highly distinguished "Lord" is our Earl Grey with the most pronounced bergamot flavour
- Grand Yunnan Impérial
Mellow and floral, with just a hint of astringency, this delicious breakfast tea with a honeyed flavour, will wake you up without overstimulating
- Tibetan Monks Tea
Inspired by an age-old recipe developed in a Tibetan monastery, this blend of black and green tea has a unique floral flavour.
- Sencha Ariake
This Japanese green tea is sweet yet invigorating, with a grassy and slightly salty flavour. A perfect gentle introduction to the joys of Sencha teas
- Hammam Tea
Inspired by a traditional Turkish recipe, this sweet and fruity green tea evokes green dates, orange blossoms, roses, and berries.