The original name is “Long Island Iced Tea”. Invented in the US during prohibition, the iced tea color was designed to hide the alcohol.1 large tumbler glass or a summer jar Alcoholic cocktail
- 10 g (0,4 oz)
- 25 cl filtered water
- 1.5 cl Cointreau
- 1.5 cl gin
- 1.5 cl white rum
- 1.5 cl tequila
- 1.5 cl vodka
- 2 cl fresh lemon juice
- 2 cl liquid cane sugar
- 1 slice of lemon
- Ice cubes
- Infuse 10 g (0.4 oz) of Butterfly of Taiwan in 25 cl water at room temperature for 4 hours. Remove the leaves and place in a cool place.
- Pour the different alcohols, the lemon juice and the cane sugar into the glass.
- Half fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add 15 cl of infused tea (adjust to suit your taste).
- Mix with a long spoon.
- Place the slice of lemon in the glass.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation