How to prepare Latte
The tea latte, a scrumptious blend of hot tea and milk, has become one of the trendiest ways to drink tea in recent years.1 teapot Latte
- Heat 25 cl of filtered water to the suitable temperature for the tea
- Heat the milk (cow’s or plant-based) in the microwave (approx. 3 minutes for 50 cl of milk)
- Prepare a filter containing the necessary quantity of tea for your latte (approx. 8 g per 50 cl)
- Pour the water and milk into a recipient (teapot, mug, etc.) and leave the tea to infuse for the stated time. You can also use the
- Remove the filter and froth with the
You can also add sugar, honey or agave syrup according to taste.