Stewed pears with Chaï Impérial
Serves 8 Dessert
- 4 pears
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 7 teabags or 3 tbsp (15g) in a large filter
- 5 teabags or 2 tbsp (10g) in a large filter
- 1 tbsp old rum
- Heat 1/2 litre water to 90°C and infuse the 15g of for 4 minutes.
- Peel and cube the pears.
- Place the pears, sugar, 10g of and old rum in a saucepan.
- Add the tea liquor.
- Heat gently and cook until the pears are meltingly soft.
- Remove the tea.
- Leave to cool and place in the fridge.
In a small glass dish place a layer of 20% fromage blanc, then add a layer of stewed pears with chai, and top with granola.