1 pitcher Cocktail with alcohol
- 16 g
- 500 mL red wine
- 25 mL Cointreau
- 15 g cane sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean
- ½ lemon
- ½ orange
- 500 mL fizzy lemonade
- Cocktail stirring spoon
1. For the tea
- Steep 16 g of in 500 mL fizzy lemonade for 1.5 hours in the refrigerator.
- To keep the lemonade from going flat, cover your tea with cling film while steeping and until you add it to the cocktail.
2.For the sangria (makes a 1-litre pitcher)
- Pour the red wine and Cointreau into a pitcher.
- Add the cane sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla bean split in half.
- Cube or slice the lemon and orange and macerate in the red wine mixture at least overnight.
- Steep your the day you plan to drink the sangria, pouring it into the pitcher right before serving.
Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health: consume in moderation