Energy from matcha
A powdered green tea grown in shade, this emerald-coloured Japanese tea with an umami taste is particularly energising as the entire leaf is consumed when drunk!
- Grand cruMatcha MeijuA Koicha-type matcha tea of an exceptionally high quality.20 g Box€40.00 €200.00 / 100g
- Best-sellerOrganic Matcha ImperialJapanese green tea with many benefits.€13.00
- Organic Genmaicha MatchaThis traditional blend of green tea and toasted rice is enhanced with matcha for added benefits.€17.50
- Organic Sencha MatchaThis invigorating sencha is enhanced with matcha powder for added benefits.€23.00
Energy from mate
Mate is not a tea but a plant – Yerba Mate – which comes directly from Latin America. Drunk and reinfused throughout the day, mate is a continuous source of energy.
- Organic Maté ClássicoThe typical South American plant that makes this “Brazilian tea” is rich in caffeine and promotes dige...€5.90 €5.90
- Organic Mate Verde ChimarrãoA traditional invigorating drink from South America
The perfect way to start the day, and an ideal...€6.50
Did you know?
- Theine is largely contained in the tea buds. The more buds the tea contains, the more energising it will be!- Black tea is no more or less energising than green tea - it all depends on how many buds each contains.- Mate is actually an infusion, not a tea, but this does not in any way stop it from being highly energising!